Main Story
Chapter 1
- Look for hidden camera
- You'll hurt your wife feeling
Chapter 2
- She's valued partner
- (sarcastically) you're far too kind
Chapter 3
- I'll hold onto it for now
- That's not the issue here
Chapter 4
- Even as your wife, I won't do it
- Why do you want to know?
Chapter 5
- I'd be happy if it was from someone I love
- Say nothing
Chapter 6
- I look like an old-fashioned mother figured?
- Only if it's with someone I like
Chapter 7
- Jump out of the bed and run away
- (Be modest) it's because the ingredients are of the highest quality
Chapter 8
- (Be honest) I saw it
- Hit me back
Chapter 9
- What is happiness, anyway?
- I'm just happy to marry the man I love
Chapter 10
- Do you have a black underware fetish?
- What if I said I wasn't pretending?
Chapter 11
- Gently tickle him
- I'm his wife, after all
Chapter 12
- Anyone can could do what I did
- So what?
Chapter 13
- So you consider me your wife?
- There may or may not have been...
Chapter 14
- We're not married yet
- If you say so
Super Happy ending
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar