Chapter 1
- I can handle it.
- You really want me to?
Chapter 2
- Don’t say that!
- You’re too much…
Chapter 3
- Thank you.
- You don’t remember?
Chapter 4
- It’s Japanese culture.
- You should just smile.
Chapter 5
- … (Remain silent}
- It’ll make us feel a ease.
Chapter 6
- I think he’s nervous.
- Kiss goodnight.
Chapter 7
- Better to have fun together.
- Find something for him.
Chapter 8
- Are you making fun of me?
- This makes me happy.
Chapter 9
- You don’t feel good?
- Did you sleep well?
Chapter 10
- I’m glad you’re eating.
- Of course not!
Chapter 11
- Your eyes will go bad.
Chapter 12
- I’m just surprised.
- Everything will be alright.
Chapter 13
- You had it rough.
Chapter 14
- Okay!
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar