Sabtu, 12 Desember 2015

My Forged Wedding - Kyoichi Kunishiro Main Story Walkthrough

Main Story

Chapter 1
- Thank you.
- Pointers for interviews.

Chapter 2
- It's a cute strap.
- Explain everything to me.

Chapter 3
- This is crazy!
- Alright.

Chapter 4
- I didn't expect this.
- Follow his instructions.

Chapter 5
- He said he forgot to throw it away.
- I'm not even married yet.

Chapter 6
- I'm worried about your health.
- I'm glad your mom was okay.

Chapter 7
- I'm happy.
- You're so cute.

Chapter 8
- We're not together!
- I wasn't dazed!

Chapter 9
- Wouldn't I be in the way?
- I don't think he likes me like that.

Chapter 10
- I'll act normal.
- I gotta get myself together.

Chapter 11
- I like it, so it's fine.
- Give up.

Chapter 12
- Get embarrassed .
- Hold his hand quietly.

Chapter 13
- I'll go with you.
- Good morning.

Chapter 14
- Be honest and say you're sad.
- Thank you.

Super Happy Ending

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar